Thank you to our British Science Week 2021 partners
British Science Week is an annual celebration of science, technology, engineering and maths that features a range of fascinating, entertaining and engaging national, regional and local events across the UK. The campaign provides a platform to stimulate and support teachers, STEM professionals, science communicators and the general public to produce and participate in STEM events and activities across the UK.
Last year, over 500,000 participants took place in events and activities across the UK – from local community events to our national citizen science partnership. We also generate a large volume of media coverage and extensive social media reach.
With thanks to the following partners and supporters, we hope that British Science Week 2021 will be bigger and better than ever.
|British Science Week is supported by UK Research & Innovation (UKRI), which is the agency that brings together the seven Research Councils, Innovate UK and Research England.Funding from UKRI enables the BSA to deliver the core British Science Week activity; large grassroots campaign that aims to reach a diverse range of audiences, including those from disadvantaged communities and people who would not usually engage in science.|
|We are delighted that Mewburn Ellis LLP, one of Europe’s leading intellectual property firms, is supporting British Science Week this year. Our theme ‘Innovating for the future’, reflects the company’s desire to increase diversity and inclusion in STEM. Mewburn Ellis are supporting the Taster Activity Packs to help teachers to prepare and, during the Week itself, hopes to engage directly with schools by making their employees available for online talks.|
Activity Pack partners
Organisations who are kindly supporting the British Science Week 2021 Activity Packs will be featured here in due course:
We have a range of partnership opportunities available for British Science Week 2021 and beyond. These include:
- A range of partnership levels, enabling you to support activities that reach your target audiences through support the core campaign into schools and/ or communities; and/or
- Sponsorship of particular highlight activity or component of the Week’s celebrations: for instance the Poster Competition (last year over 25,000 students entered).
- Fantastic branding opportunities, print and online (on activity packs, marketing collateral and promotional materials);
- Promotion via our digital and social media channels;
- Employee engagement through participation in events and activities;
- Association with a powerful and respected brand; and
- The opportunity to reach a range of audiences.
For more information on how to support British Science Week please contact Giorgio D’Agostaro, Development Manager, British Science Association.