Thank you to our partners
|British Science Week 2023 is supported by UK Research & Innovation (UKRI), which is the agency that brings together the seven Research Councils, Innovate UK and Research England. Funding from UKRI enables the BSA to deliver the core British Science Week activity; large grassroots campaign that aims to reach a diverse range of audiences, including those from disadvantaged communities and people who would not usually engage in science.|
|As a Headline Partner of British Science Week 2023, 3M is publicising its varied resources to support STEM diversity, equity and inclusion.|
Their support is essential to the success of the Smashing Stereotypes campaign which features (among others) 3M employees and teams, sharing stories about their day-to-day work, highlighting the importance of diversity in the STEM workforce and demonstrating that scientists are just like everyone else. Its overall aim is to inspire the next generation of creative minds from all backgrounds.
|MSD are a Smashing Stereotypes Headline Partner.|
Find out more about Harshnira Patani, a Senior Scientist in Drug Discovery working at MSD.
Smashing Stereotypes partners
Activity Pack partners
Thank you to our 2023 Activity Pack partners
We have a range of partnership opportunities available for British Science Week. These include:
- A range of partnership levels, enabling you to support activities that reach your target audiences through support the core campaign into schools and/ or communities; and/or
- Sponsorship of particular highlight activity or component of the Week’s celebrations: for instance the Poster Competition (last year over 25,000 students entered).
- Fantastic branding opportunities, print and online (on activity packs, marketing collateral and promotional materials);
- Promotion via our digital and social media channels;
- Employee engagement through participation in events and activities;
- Association with a powerful and respected brand; and
- The opportunity to reach a range of audiences.
For more information on how to support British Science Week please contact Giorgio D’Agostaro, Development Manager, British Science Association.